Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Future Is Ours. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Game Day Settings
9 February 1999
Tuesday, 6:25 PM, Early Evening

It's a comfortably cool night. There's a light breeze. The temperatures are ranging between 13 and 15.5C | 58 and 60F.

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post ) PhotobucketPhotobucket

Official Leave of Absence, Going away? Please tell us!
Matt Marshall
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 10:36 PM

Power Level: Mortal
Group Icon

Group: Human
Member No.: 87

Player Name: Meghan
Character Name: Matt, Morrigan
Leave Date: A while back
Intended Date of Return: Asap

Hey guys, sorry I've been so lax in the posting department as of late. For the past week or so I have been really tired and have been prone to random bouts of feeling really icky. Also, I've been trying to solidify my university courses for September and that has kept me surprisingly busy. I'm hoping to try and play catch up tomorrow, or at least early this coming week.

Meghan
^^^
Charlie
Posted: Aug 21 2009, 10:08 PM

Choose your path
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Character Name: Poltergeist, 'Cesco, Buffy
Leave Date: Last week 1/2
Intended Date of Return: Tomorrow-ish.

R.A. Training is intense. I've been doing practice scenarios where I help residents cope with everything from "eating disorders" to "suicide." It's very intense. Sorry for not being on here as often. I'll definitely be on the board and writing posts tomorrow, though.
^^^
Antigone Dolohov
Posted: Jan 16 2010, 01:27 PM

Group Icon

Group: Human
Member No.: 36

Player Name: Travis
Character Name: Antigone
Leave Date: Nowish
Intended Date of Return: Roughly Juneish?

Alright guys, here is the deal. It's my senior year. It's so weird to say that, cos I joined this site when I was a freshman. Anyways. That being said, it's been a really crazy year for me already. I've already been accepted into my top two school choices, but I still have to audition for their musical theatre programs. Not only am I going to be busy with actual college auditions, but I've also been cast as Sweeney Todd in our Spring Musical. On top of that, my schedule for this next semester is literally going to break me. I have ALL of my academics this semester (H. Theatre 4, AP Psychology, AP English 12, and H. Pre-Calculus). So...to sum it up, I'm going to be an extremely busy bee until I graduate, which is in June haha. I'm technically not leaving, but posting will definitely be very slow for me over the next couple of months. I hope you all can forgive me!
^^^
Ignacio Cruz
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 01:20 PM

Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Werewolf
Member No.: 128

Player Name:Mark
Character Name: Iggy and Giles
Leave Date: Now!
Intended Date of Return: December 8th

Dropping of the face of the Earth for a few days. The hellmouth is opening and delivering finals week upon me. See you all shortly!
^^^
Charlie
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 07:45 PM

Choose your path
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ignacio Cruz @ Official Leave of Absence)
Dropping of the face of the Earth for a few days. The hellmouth is opening and delivering finals week upon me. See you all shortly!

That's completely fine, however, I'm going to skip over you and respond in the basement. I'd like for the three guys to get some answers before the time jump. wink.gif
^^^
Rupert Giles
Posted: Dec 27 2010, 05:22 PM

Group Icon

Group: Watcher
Member No.: 9

Player Name:Mark
Character Name:Ignacio Cruz and Rupert Giles
Leave Date: Dec 27
Intended Date of Return: Jan 3

Going on a New Years trip. Feel free to move the characters as you see fit. Happy New Years!
^^^
Charlie
Posted: Jan 8 2011, 01:02 AM

Choose your path
Group Icon

Player Name: Charlie
Character Names: All of them? rolleyes.gif
Leave date: Now
Immediate date of return: Jan. 24

You know I'm getting ready for grad school, right? Well, for the next twelve days, I need to do some serious rehearsing and get into the head space of my characters. I'm doing four monologues and two short scenes. The amount of time I put into polishing these characters is how much time I normally devote to this game.

When I prepare for a role, I have to, unfortunately, pull away from people and become a quasi-monk...learning to think the thoughts of person I want to 'become.' Corny? Well, it's method acting. tongue.gif

Feel free to move my characters around if they're holding anything up, and if you want to get to the luau.
^^^
Willow Rosenberg
Posted: Jan 15 2011, 10:36 PM

Group Icon

Group: Witch
Member No.: 10

Player Name: Var
Character(s): Willow, Dru, Alexander
Leave date: now
Return date: 21 January

Sorry, y'all, work is eating me alive at the moment- big project is due Thursday, so I really have to buckle down to meet my deadline. But I'll be back bright & early Friday. Apologies for the inconvenience.
^^^
John
Posted: Jan 15 2011, 10:47 PM

Whedonesque
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Good luck with your project Var!
^^^
Francesco Sawyer
Posted: Jan 15 2011, 11:03 PM

Group Icon

Group: Watcher
Member No.: 30

I second that! Var, I hope you kick ass on your project.
^^^
Michelle Skia
Posted: Feb 27 2011, 09:51 AM

Group Icon

Group: Psychic
Member No.: 60

Same thing applies here as at After Nightfall, verbatim.

I gotta run, hahaha, but I will come here too to figure out what to do with Michelle.

I won't be a loser who just up and runs!!!

I am not against other people writing Michelle, not like I am about Trevor and Jensen, who are my babies and loves.

Ok bye!
^^^
John
Posted: Mar 11 2011, 07:16 PM

Whedonesque
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Player Name: John
Character Name: Jovan, NPCs
Leave Date: Now-ish
Intended Date of Return: March 14

So, I've been rather absent as of late. Mainly because of work related things because I've gotten contracted for two web designing jobs. But it is also due to procrastination and real life when I do get a little bit of free time...(rolleyes.gif @ John) Anyway, I will hopefully be wrapping up my latest gigs by Monday so I can start to catch up with you all by then.
^^^
Buffy Summers
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 11:13 PM

Group Icon

Group: Vampire Slayer
Member No.: 6

Player Name: Charlie
Character Name: Buffy, NPCs
Leave Date: Now
Intended Date of Return: April 3

As you all probably already know, I'm bogged down with work. Will be back on Sunday!
^^^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

PhotobucketPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0301 seconds · Archive

Original content copyright of The Future Is Ours, 2006-11.
Layout created by John. Additional grahpics created by Jay.
Contact Us | Disclaimer | Top |