Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Future Is Ours. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Game Day Settings
9 February 1999
Tuesday, 6:25 PM, Early Evening

It's a comfortably cool night. There's a light breeze. The temperatures are ranging between 13 and 15.5C | 58 and 60F.

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) PhotobucketPhotobucket

Streets of Sunnydale, Outside
Ignacio Cruz
Posted: Dec 26 2010, 11:37 PM

Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Werewolf
Member No.: 128

Ignacio and Antigone are perhaps the oddest pairing since Cordelia Chase and Xander. (I can never remember that dude's name. Harrisburg?) The lycan and the potential slayer are just from too different worlds. Despite any differences that they surely had, Iggy is going to try and make the best of it. He glances down and notices her new piece of jewelry. "Nice rock. Birthday present?" His voice carries a genuine tone.

With the borrowed car, Iggy feels like the king of the roads. His head nods slightly to the beat on the radio. He rolls down the window to allow the wind to flow through his long brown locks. "Where does Mary live from here? I'm one second away from being totally lost." He waits for Tigi to give him directions to the Texan's home.

(Can't be too far. There's not a whole lotta town in Sunnydale.)
^^^
Antigone Dolohov
Posted: Dec 27 2010, 03:10 PM

Power Level: Mortal
Group Icon

Group: Human
Member No.: 36

(Well this is awkward...)

Antigone thinks to herself as she sits, toying with her seatbelt a little bit. She's completely clueless about anything in Ignacio's life, so she really doesn't know what conversation to try and make. Thankfully he initiates the conversation, asking about her ring.

"Oh! No, not a birthday present, just a little something that Jovan got me..."

She says, a big grin on her face as she holds up the ring to look at it like a blushing bride usually does. As she looks at it, she remembers the whole reason for talking to Ignacio in the first place. She slips the ring off of her finger, and looks at it in her palm.

"I totally forgot, there's this foreign thing on it, and I don't know, I thought maybe you would know what it says. It says 'Multiplicar mi fuerza tres veces.' Do you know what that means?"

As she takes a look out her window, she quickly adds, "Oh, and you're going to want to take a left here. Mary lives in the Cirtus Lofts, right by the beach."
^^^
Ignacio Cruz
Posted: Dec 27 2010, 04:52 PM

Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Werewolf
Member No.: 128

"Oh! No, not a birthday present, just a little something that Jovan got me..."

Iggy merely shrugs while he keeps his hands firmly on the wheel. "Dude has an eye for the bling. He's taking you to the Homecoming dance right?" (What am I say?) He internally questions himself as he chats it up with 'Tigi. Since when did Ignacio become a Harmettes that cared about the social lives of the Sunnydale mean girls? (This has been one crazy day.)

"I totally forgot, there's this foreign thing on it, and I don't know, I thought maybe you would know what it says. It says 'Multiplicar mi fuerza tres veces.' Do you know what that means?"

(She can't be serious?) Rather than be outwardly aggressive he just internalizes his thoughts. (What an airhead!) "Yeah, it's Spanish. It means 'multiply my strength three times'. It sounds like a prayer." He keeps focused on the road and nods his head to Antigone's instructions. "She lives that close? If it's alright I'm going to go pick up Cesco from the 'burbs. We'll swing back around. No sense in wastin' all that gas."

(I really don't want to spend half my check filling the gas tank.)

There isn't much Tigi can say as it isn't her car. He makes a few turns and finds himself in the residential area of Sunnydale. He then turns onto 1668 Revello Drive.
^^^
Dante Blackwell
Posted: Jan 15 2011, 09:58 AM

Power Level: Mortal
Group Icon

Group: Human
Member No.: 27

Sunnydale is small enough the cross by foot in a short time. In a fast car, the town is positively miniscule. It only takes a few minutes of driving down the streets of Sunnydale for Dante Blackwell to arrive at his destination. Signalling his right hand turn, the Audi heads towards the Summer's residence - 1630 Revello Drive.
^^^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

PhotobucketPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0194 seconds · Archive

Original content copyright of The Future Is Ours, 2006-11.
Layout created by John. Additional grahpics created by Jay.
Contact Us | Disclaimer | Top |