zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Future Is Ours. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Game Day Settings
9 February 1999
Tuesday, 6:25 PM, Early Evening

It's a comfortably cool night. There's a light breeze. The temperatures are ranging between 13 and 15.5°C | 58 and 60°F.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Penthouse C3, 4th Floor
Building
Posted: Dec 22 2010, 07:16 PM

Brick by brick
Group Icon

Group: NPC
Member No.: 3

{Belonging to Mary Cherry this is a two bedroom penthouse that contains a bathroom, kitchen, living room with a fireplace and a balcony.}
^^^
Mary Cherry
Posted: Dec 22 2010, 07:19 PM

Power Level: Mortal
Group Icon

Group: Human
Member No.: 78

Mary Cherry sits in front of her large vanity mirror in her bedroom, adjusting the floral crown resting atop her golden mane. Once satisfied with how it looks, she smiles at herself in the mirror before drifting her gaze over to a large poster of Justin Timberlake hanging on her wall.

“Oh Justin,” Cherry begins with a doe-eyed sigh, “Aren’t I just the most gorgeous one of all?” She had gone through a number of looks before settling on going to the luau as a Hawaiian princess. “Sure this look isn’t as bold as dressing up as a lady gangsta bitch like Foxxy Brown or Missy Misdemeanor, but this should be good enough to help me get some attention from the boys at the party.”

Reaching for her cellphone, Mary Cherry’s fingers slide across the keyboard like magic as she begins texting.
^^^
Phone Line
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 11:12 PM

Pacific Bell
Group Icon

Group: NPC
Member No.: 32

{Mary Cherry's cellular phone vibrates. She has a new incoming text message.}
^^^
Mary Cherry
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 11:31 PM

Group Icon

As her phone vibrates, signaling an incoming text message, the Texan heiress quickly reads the reply sent to her from Antigone. She smiles at the mention that her fellow blond is on her way to her pad, but doesn’t miss the fact that there was no mention (nay bragging) of Jovan.

“Trouble in paradise, love?” Mary Cherry questions. She can only shrug. The same thing happened to her and Dante.

Sunnydale boys are so strange, constantly chasing after the gaudy peasant girls while the real life princesses were being ignored. "If there is one thing my mama taught me it's that money can buy you anything! So if a boyfriend is what I want, then a boyfriend, is what I'm gon' have!"

With a determined glint in her eye, Mary Cherry raises up from her seat and steps away from her beauty parlor. Exiting her bedroom, she heads into her living room so that she can meet Antigone when she arrives.

Sometime later...

Mary Cherry sits with her legs crossed, shaking her leg in agitation. It's nearly 10:30 and Tigi still has yet to arrive. "What teh HELL is goin' on?! Did she, like, die or sumthin'?" Mary questions aloud in her signature country twang. "Oh my Lord and Savior," Mary Cherry's eyes widen in excitement at the thought, "If she did die I'm a SHOE-IN for Homecoming Queen!!"

Needing to confirm this, Mary Cherry begins texting Antigone's cell phone.
^^^
Francesco Sawyer
Posted: Jan 14 2011, 12:04 AM

Group Icon

Group: Watcher
Member No.: 30

'Cesco's jaw hardens. (If she compares herself to Foxy Brown one more time...) He rolls his eyes and tries to ignore Mary Cherry altogether. Wearing nothing more than his red swim trunks and flip-flops, he feels like a...Hollister model in the blond's living room. It's a little uncomfortable. He steals a look at 'Tigi. (But I did want to show off for someone.) And 'Cesco's not a stick, in his opinion.

(Something feels off about this, though. We're with Mary Cherry and 'Tigi, but where's Harmony?)

He glances at Mary before his eyes land on 'Tigi. "Have either of you seen Harmony? I know she likes to skip class, but damn..." He absentmindedly fiddles with a coin, something weird and rigged, in his pocket as he speaks. "It's like she ran off with one of her unicorns or something." 'Cesco smirks to lighten the tail end of his sentence, however, he's not sure how successful he is.
^^^
Mary Cherry
Posted: Jan 14 2011, 01:36 AM

Group Icon

“Well, hon...” Mary Cherry begins, stopping in the middle of her story about her audition to become the fifth member of Destiny’s Child. She smiles sweetly as she continues to answer Francesco’s impromptu question. “First off, it’s a bit rude to interrupt a gal when she’s in the middle of a heart wrenching tale of fame,” Mary Cherry thrusts out her hands in a grand fashion, in order to underscore her point. “...sweat, and teen icons such as my fellow Texan starlets, Des-ti-ny’s Child.”

Mary Cherry pauses and looks over at Tigi and Ignacio with a beaming smile. “And I totally nailed my mash-up of Say My Name slash And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going ya’ll, just sayin’.” With a breath, the blond Texan looks over at the teen Watcher.

“But, Harm’s probably hidin' out in some dingy dungeon somewhere tryin’ to escape the em-bar-ras-ment of her birthday bash the other week. I mean... she put her boyfri-” Catching sight of Tigi, Mary Cherry quickly amends her words, “Tigi’s boyfriend in the hospital!!” Mary Cherry grimaces. “Talk about total social death.”
^^^
Antigone Dolohov
Posted: Jan 23 2011, 07:52 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 36

Antigone looks from Mary to Francesco, knowing exactly where Harmony is. It wasn't like she could tell them, of course, causing the blonde to cross her arms uncomfortably across her chest. She's instantly hit with flashbacks of the evening of Harmony's transformation, being trapped and rescued by none other than Buffy Summers.

The Slayer.

And now she was destined to become the same thing.

A few goose bumps find their way on her arms, feeling rather uncomfortable with this conversation. She doesn't even register Mary's slip up regarding her "boyfriend's" hospitalization, opting to roll her eyes and look take her focus back on the present.

"Are you ready to go?" She asks, hoping to change the subject and get them to the luau. Already they were late, and she just wanted to dance and forget about her current issues.
^^^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0238 seconds · Archive

Original content copyright of The Future Is Ours, © 2006-11.
Layout created by John. Additional grahpics created by Jay.
Contact Us | Disclaimer | Top |