Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Future Is Ours. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:



Game Day Settings
9 February 1999
Tuesday, 6:25 PM, Early Evening

It's a comfortably cool night. There's a light breeze. The temperatures are ranging between 13 and 15.5°C | 58 and 60°F.

 



  PhotobucketPhotobucket

 Boardwalk, Outside
Building
Posted: Sep 30 2006, 03:52 PM


Brick by brick
Group Icon

Group: NPC
Posts: 289
Member No.: 3
Joined: 28-August 06




{An elevated, wooden boardwalk. It connects all of the motel rooms to each other.}
^^^
Zach Allenston
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 08:10 AM


Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Warlock
Posts: 50
Member No.: 94
Joined: 9-August 08



Zach quickly closes the door to Morrigan's suite, taking care to not slam it. He's not mad or even upset with Morrigan, she's concerned and he's got to respect that. He walks down the familiar boardwalk towards his own suite. After several steps he stops. There's nothing in his suite that he needs. He doesn't own a spell book or anything of the sort. His father doesn't own anything magical. (If Dad was a warlock he'd have used some magic to make him happy by now.)

He looks down at the spiral bound notebook. All of the spells scripted in it required "Isis' Blessing". "Something tells me that I will not be finding that in someone's kitchen..." Zach thinks for a bit. He'd heard once or twice of a magic shop in Sunnydale. However Zach isn't sure where it is, and it's rather unlikely that any store, magical or not, would be open at 10:30.

His mind then falls to Amy. She was the one who had brought this magical revelation about. Right now, she's Zach's best resource for anything of the magic persuasion, as far as he knows. He realizes he's got no clue what Amy's number is. He thinks for a minute, then remembers the luau. (Amy will be there, she'll be pissed and moody about it, but she'll be there.) Zach knows he'll need to get to the party before Morrigan and the rest of their crowd comes if he wants to do anything with Amy. Realizing his time is limited, Zach rolls up the notebook and shoves it in his pocket. Then he starts out across the Parking Lot.
^^^
Trent Mitchell
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 01:16 PM


Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Psychic
Posts: 63
Member No.: 64
Joined: 18-June 07



Trent walks down the boardwalk that runs along the front of the dingy motel. As he passes by windows and doors, he can hear a white trash symphony of scrambled televisions, screaming children and crying babies, and domestic abuse calls waiting to happen. He withdraws further into himself, not wanting to risk emotional exposure to these voids of negative energy that could potentially suck him in and effectively end his night. His pace quickens as he hurries to leave this place behind and comes to the parking lot.
^^^
Michelle Skia
Posted: Jan 2 2011, 09:57 AM


Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Psychic
Posts: 122
Member No.: 60
Joined: 13-May 07



Her back up against the door of her hotel room, Michelle looks up at the sky, her face flushed with red embarrassment and her stomach still filled with bubbly butterflies. "Morri," she exclaims, out of breath, assuming who it was without really looking. "I kissed him!"

She pulls at her hair, smiling, but also struck with disbelieving fear. "Kill me now!"
^^^
Serial Killer
Posted: Jan 2 2011, 04:18 PM


Power Level: Mortal
Group Icon

Group: Human
Posts: 3
Member No.: 276
Joined: 2-January 11



The tall man standing next to Michelle isn't her friend, Morri. (Morrigan? Hmm. I saw her today.) He turns his face, which is obscured with a scarecrow mask, and drinks in the sight of the petite girl.

"Kill me now!"

The tall man stares down at Michelle. (She shut the door. Good.) With gloved fingers, he strokes her face gently. Almost affectionately. (She made this easier.) He tightens his long fingers around Michelle's jaw, squeezing her into a form of submission. "My pleasure," he sneers, "little girl." He feels the impulse to smash her head back into the door, however, he represses it. (Be fast, be easy.) He reaches into the pocket of his brown trousers and pulls out a hypodermic needle, which is filled with M99.

Pushing her back against the door with his other shoulder, he flashes the needle toward a plump vein in her neck. "Stay still..." he hisses.
^^^
Michelle Skia
Posted: Jan 2 2011, 09:29 PM


Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Psychic
Posts: 122
Member No.: 60
Joined: 13-May 07



The stroke of creepy finger against her cheek momentarily reminds her of Jovan's touch and the resulting chill freezes Michelle in her place. Before she has any time to react, Dexter the masked man already has his needle coming towards her neck. She tries to scream, but his hand against her jaw makes it nothing more than a choked gasp for air. Trying to break free from his grasp, the short little girl from Alaska hardly loosens the man's grip, but in her desperate struggle she breaks her jaw free a little.

"Morri! Jovan!" She screams, completely unaware of how loud the sound is. It could be a whisper; it could be a shout. Her own ears are too deafened with terror.

She bangs against the hotel door with her the back of her hands, screaming a high girlish scream, then alternates to kicking back her feet. "Get away, you freak! Let go--"

And as the needle enters her neck, she falls limp, her thoughts clouding into nothingness. "Ooo... pretty... dark bubbly poppies..." Slumping into the man's hold, Michelle falls unconscious.
^^^
Jovan Doe
Posted: Jan 2 2011, 11:39 PM


Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Psychic
Posts: 119
Member No.: 55
Joined: 25-February 07



Jovan appears in the threshold of the motel room and when Michelle leans back into his body, no longer having the support of the closed motel door, Jovan gasps. Observing the sight of the unconscious girl in his arms, he glances up and is met with the sight of some freak wearing a scarecrow mask.

“What the fuck?!” He exclaims; a sea of mixed emotions running through him concurrently.

(Did he do something to her!?!)

Jovan’s eyes darken as his body begins to ripple with psychic energy; energy that manifests itself into an impenetrable psi-armor. Soon, his entire figure sparkles; encased in hard diamond that is undoubtedly impervious to most forms of damage.

Loosening his grasp of the teen telepathic, Jovan lets Michelle collapse to the floor (she’s unconscious, she’s won’t even feel the brunt of the fall!) and moves aggressively towards the masked man. “You’re dead.” Jovan states darkly, tossing his full weight onto the masked attacker to tackle him to the ground.
^^^
Serial Killer
Posted: Jan 3 2011, 10:52 PM


Power Level: Mortal
Group Icon

Group: Human
Posts: 3
Member No.: 276
Joined: 2-January 11



The door swings open to reveal someone who's...not Michelle's father. (What?!?) The tall man cocks up a brow underneath his mask. This girl, Michelle, is more popular than he'd imagined. (She wasn't supposed to matter. Not like the other one did...) Some sweat forms on his palms, but he maintains a strong air of bristling wariness.

“What the fuck?!”

As Jovan shines like diamonds, the tall man doesn't flinch. (So, he's another one.) He raises his chin as he appraises the other man. (Interesting, that.) “You’re dead." The tall man twists his mouth into a small, almost sadistic, smirk. Slowly, he shakes his head and reaches behind his back.

"I'm not," he responds in a raspy voice, "but soon your blond friend will be." Once Jovan lunges forward, the tall man whips to the right and twists around. He keeps his hand behind his back. (What to do, what to do...) The tall man, anxiety mounting in his chest, waits for the other man to make his next move.
^^^
Jovan Doe
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 03:24 PM


Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Psychic
Posts: 119
Member No.: 55
Joined: 25-February 07



Jovan doesn’t take in much of the psycho’s words since he was already lunging at him while the man was responding; the basketball star having launched into his attack as he threatened the masked criminal. The serial killer maneuvers to the right of the small area, effectively dodging the tall jock’s lunge.

Jovan runs into the railing, and clumsily flips over the guard rail. With a harsh thud, he lands on the other side. Luckily, his hard diamond armor shields him from the majority of the impact from the fall. However, as he lays down, his body flickers once or thrice before his diamond shield falters and dissipates.

“...” With an inaudible groan, Jovan attempts to regain his bearings and stand up.
^^^
Morrigan Hallows
Posted: Jan 20 2011, 09:22 PM


Power Level: Intermediate
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 77
Member No.: 33
Joined: 16-November 06



"Get away from them!"

Morrigan spills onto the board walk, her muscles tensed and ready to fight. She takes in the scene before her rapidly, with feelings of fury and fear flowing through her veins. Without giving the masked man a chance to respond, Morrigan throws her hand out and encases the attacker in a sphere of water.

"Jovan, take Michelle. We need to get her out of here now!" Her eyes fly to the groaning boy, and then, careful to maintain her concentration on forming the sphere, she makes her way to Michelle's side. She kneels and attempts to feel for a pulse, her own heartrate increasing steadily. (Come Michelle, hold on.)

"Jovan!" Morrigan turns her attention back to the boy, "Come on, I can hold the water for long!" There is a note of definitive terror in her voice, one that matches the horror shining in her eyes.
^^^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket




Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0220 seconds · Archive

Original content copyright of The Future Is Ours, © 2006-11.
Layout created by John. Additional grahpics created by Jay.
Contact Us | Disclaimer | Top |